Friday, January 24, 2014

Learning journey

I had a learning journey today and it was great. I didn't expect the place to be cool.  Actually I judged the place as a boring place to go when I first heard the name Bollywood farm. This was my thought who in the right mind would go there but the place proved me wrong. I had an enjoyable time there. We had an amazing race my group turned turned out to be 2nd. Not first but winning doesn't matter right. Everybody should go visit that place because as a teenager speaking from my view we have a mindset that eco places are not cool but believe me for the first time I found it cool. They even have two dogs there. One was named Ali the other rascul. It was a memorable experience.  I got to go home with a few things,  friendly folk are found in farms and the quote " don't judge a book by it's cover".

No comments:

Post a Comment