Saturday, March 15, 2014

my favorite bird

Hey i am back. Its been a long time since I've been blogging. I was caught up on my project but it made me discover my favorite bird. Its beautiful and its the most unique bird in the world next to my other favorite bird. The names of both birds begin with P.

1) My first favorite bird


 


The phoenix

well i first discovered the phoenix in Harry Potter it was Albus Dumbledore's pet. An amazing creature at that. It describes the cycle of life. Its a beautiful art palette of red, orange , yellow and gold.


2) My next favorite bird 













The peacock is a magnificent creature. Its color  is green, gold, blue and sea blue.
Its even said that when a peacock dances it rains.



You know when you look at it the phoenix represents fire and the peacock represents water.
Well these are my favorite birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment